Hi, I’m Chris Harvey.
This site focuses on three subjects: Emerging VC funds, Venture Law & LegalTech.
Best way to reach me is to click this link or email:
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Top writer on Quora
- Member of Compound Writing
- 12 years of practicing law (Cal. Bar Profile)
- Former web designer turned legal wordsmith-for-hire
- Author of “Financing a Business” chapter in Emerging Companies Guide, a legal practitioner’s guidebook published by the ABA and edited by former Cooley lawyer/distinguished author, Alan Gutterman, Ph.D.; and,
- Contributor to the “Holloway Guide to Raising Venture Capital”, a current & comprehensive resource for founders and VCs, with technical detail, practical knowledge, real-world scenarios & pitfalls to avoid. Original work by Andy Sparks, Co-founder/COO of Mattermark & current Co-founder/CEO of Holloway.
Subscribe to Law of VC newsletter:
Here’s what I’m working on right now.